Rôles et compétences
Rôles et compétences
- Resilience in cancer care : What should nurses do?
- Celebrating oncology nursing: from adversity to opportunity. The Global Power of Oncology Nursing Conference held virtually on the 15th November 2022
- Humanistic nursing tailored to the needs of young men with cancer
- Nursing Roles in Cancer Rehabilitation: An Integrative Review
- Oncology nurses' and oncologists' experience of addressing sexual health concerns in breast cancer patients: A qualitative study.
- The future of cancer nursing in Europe: Addressing professional issues in education, research, policy and practice.
- The Role of Nurses in the Quality of Cancer Care Management: Perceptions of Cancer Survivors and Oncology Teams
- Mediating effects of core competence between the transition shock and work readiness of newly graduated nurses in cancer hospitals: A cross-sectional study.
- Roles and practices of specialist lung cancer nurses: a scoping review protocol.
- The Role of Nurse on the Treatment Decision Support for Older People with Cancer: A Systematic Review.
Formation et apprentissage
- Evaluation of an educational program for nurses providing cancer symptom management: The pan-Canadian Oncology Symptom Triage and Remote Support Online Tutorial
- Cancer nursing research priorities: A rapid review.
- Implementation and evaluation of an end-of-life care education program for oncology nurses working in medical-surgical wards: A quasi-experimental study
- Innovations in cancer nursing education across Europe
- A narrative medicine‐based training program increases the humanistic care quality of new nurses in cancer hospital.
- Consensus views on an advanced breast cancer education curriculum for cancer nurses: A Delphi study.
- Pilot Testing of Virtual Simulation-Based Experiences in an Oncology Nursing Seminar
- Impact of a Training Program on Oncology Nurses' Confidence in the Provision of Self-Management Support and 5As Behavioral Counseling Skills
- New framework aims to boost cancer care workforce: Cancer nursing skills and education development pathways are designed to expand the workforce and improve care.
- Effect of involvement and motivation on self-learning: Evaluating a mobile e-learning program for nurses caring for women with gynecologic cancer
- Big Data in Oncology Nursing Research: State of the Science
- International partnerships in cancer care: Cultural bridging for oncology nurses
- Think Big (Data) in Oncology Nursing
- Experiences and views of nurses about unmet needs of older cancer patients receiving chemotherapy: A qualitative study.
- Barriers for Nurses Providing Cancer Pain Management: A Qualitative Systematic Review.
- Oncology nurses' and oncologists' experience of addressing sexual health concerns in breast cancer patients: A qualitative study
- Nurse-guided patient self-treatment in integrative oncology: a randomized controlled trial
- Étude de validation du concept iCope : intervention téléphonique de psychoéducation menée par des infirmières auprès de patientes suivies dans un centre de diagnostic rapide à cause d’une anomalie au sein
- A Systematic Review and Meta-analytic Evaluation of Moral Distress in Oncology Nursing.
- Nursing care and nurses' understandings of grief and bereavement among patients and families during cancer illness and death – A scoping review.
- Mobile care app development process: using the ADDIE model to manage symptoms after breast cancer surgery (step 1)
- Application analysis of cognitive nursing in thyroid surgery patients
- The May issue of @JNCCN is now available online! Featured: @NCCN Guidelines on #AcuteMyeloidLeukemia, insights into recent updates to #NCCNGuidelines for #DistressManagement, and more! jnccn.org/ #AML #AMLsm #leusm #supponc
- NCCN Policy Summit: Cancer Care in the Workplace: Building a 21st Century Workplace for Patients, Survivors, and Caretakers
- Surgical Oncologists and Nurses in Breast Cancer Care are Ready to Provide Pre-Test Genetic Counseling
- Effects of Nursing Care Using a Fast-Track Surgery Approach in 49 Patients with Early-Stage Hepatocellular Carcinoma Undergoing First-Line Treatment with Radiofrequency Ablation: A Retrospective Study
- The Effects of Supportive Caring on Symptoms Distress, Nursing Needs, and Depression in Patients With Brain Tumor After Surgery: A Preliminary Study.
- The effect of discharge training developed based on nursing interventions classification (NIC) on surgical recovery in oncology patients: Randomized controlled trial - A pilot study
- A Prospective Study of Nurse-Led Oral Mucositis Management: Impact on Health Outcomes of Patients Receiving Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancer and Lung Cancer
- Application effect of "six heart" nursing model intervention in combination with comfort nursing in patients with primary liver cancer undergoing radiotherapy
Traitements et interventions
- Nonpharmacological Management of Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Impact of nonpharmacological interventions on cognitive impairment in women with breast cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Effectiveness of non-pharmacological interventions on device-measured physical activity in adults with cancer, and methodology used for assessment: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Scutellarin, a promising flavonoid in cancer treatment
- Citrus Essential Oils: A Rational View on its Chemical Profiles, Mode of Action of Anticancer Effects/Antiproliferative Activity on Various Human Cancer Cell Lines
- Natural Products as New Approaches for Treating Bladder Cancer: From Traditional Medicine to Novel Drug Discovery
- Drug-free tumor therapy via spermine-responsive intracellular biomineralization
- Substances of Natural Origin in Medicine: Plants vs. Cancer
- Traditional Chinese medicine-induced treatment in colitis-associated colorectal cancer
- Non-pharmacological interventions on anxiety and depression in lung cancer patients' informal caregivers: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Communication About Complementary and Alternative Medicine When Patients Decline Conventional Cancer Treatment: Patients' and Physicians' Experiences
- Effects of Traditional Chinese Medicine on the survival of patients with stage I gastric cancer and high-risk factors: a real-world retrospective study
- Utilization of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) by women with breast cancer or gynecological cancer
- Benefits of Spiritual and Religious Support in the Pain Management of Cancer Patients: A Literature Scoping Review.
- Effects of somatic acupoint stimulation on anxiety and depression in cancer patients: An updated systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
- Chaplaincy, Clergy, Prayer, Cancer and Measuring Religion and Health.
- Co-creative art processes with cancer patients from the artists' perspective: a qualitative study exploring resonance theory
- Telehealth-Based Music Therapy Versus Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety in Cancer Survivors: Rationale and Protocol for a Comparative Effectiveness Trial
- Effectiveness of mHealth diet interventions in cancer survivors: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Effects of Lifestyle Interventions on Health and Life Quality of Colorectal Cancer Survivors: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
Réadaptation, physiothérapie et ergothérapie
- Conservative interventions for managing urinary incontinence after prostate surgery
- Exercise and Anxiety in Cancer: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Control Trials.
- Self-managed physical activity in breast cancer survivors: A scoping review
- How many days of continuous physical activity monitoring reliably represent time in different intensities in cancer survivors
- Identifying the effective behaviour change techniques in nutrition and physical activity interventions for the treatment of overweight/obesity in post-treatment breast cancer survivors: a systematic review
- Theory-based physical activity and/or nutrition behavior change interventions for cancer survivors: a systematic review
- Promoting physical activity among cancer survivors: an umbrella review of systematic reviews
- Matched and moving: exploring daily social support among women partnered for exercise after a breast cancer diagnosis
- The role of exercise for pain management in adults living with and beyond cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Psycho-Educational and Rehabilitative Intervention to Manage Cancer Cachexia (PRICC) for Advanced Patients and Their Caregivers: Lessons Learned from a Single-Arm Feasibility Trial
Éducation aux patients et littératie en santé
- Breaking Bad News in Cancer Patients: Voicing the Training Requirement
- An artificial intelligence-based chatbot for prostate cancer education: Design and patient evaluation study
- Interactive Health Literacy and Symptom Self-management in Patients With Lung Cancer: A Critical Realist Analysis
- Breast cancer treatment receipt and the role of financial stress, health literacy, and numeracy among diverse breast cancer survivors
- Efficacy of a Patient Education Session for Cancer Patients Receiving Immunotherapy
- Health Literacy and Adherence to Clinical Recommendations in Head and Neck Cancer
- Digital Health Literacy and Person-Centred Care: Co-Creation of a Massive Open Online Course for Women with Breast Cancer
- Does Health Literacy Affect Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates?
- A Brief Intervention for Improving Alcohol Literacy and Addressing Harmful Alcohol Use Among Women Attending an Australian Breast Screening Service (Health4her): Protocol for a Hybrid Effectiveness-Implementation Trial
- Gaps in awareness and practice of healthy lifestyles among individuals at high risk of colorectal cancer: A qualitative evidence synthesis
Organisation des soins
Organisation et unités de soins
Trajectoires de soins
- Improving a prostate cancer pathway with a nurse-led clinic
- Improving a prostate cancer pathway with a nurse-led clinic.
- Are Nurse Coordinators Really Performing Coordination Pathway Activities? A Comparative Analysis of Case Studies in Oncology.
- Psychosocial and Integrative Oncology: Interventions Across the Disease Trajectory.
Performance et indicateurs
Amélioration de la qualité et meilleures pratiques
- Feed has no items.
Expériences des patients
Expériences des patients
- Experiences of adult cancer patients receiving counseling from nurses
- Perspectives of survivors: Relationship changes following cancer diagnosis and treatment
- "If only I had", patients' experiences during early oncology trials
- Association of patient experience of care and radiation therapy initiation among women with early stage breast cancer
- Understanding the patient and family experience of nutrition and dietetic support during childhood cancer treatment
- The lived experience of prostate cancer: 10-year survivor perspectives following contemporary treatment of localized prostate cancer
- Patient Experience Factors and Implications for Improvement Based on the Treatment Journey of Patients with Head and Neck Cancer
- Breast Cancer Survivors' Experiences of Managers' Actions During the Return to Work Process: A Scoping Review of Qualitative Studies
- Returning to work: a qualitative study of the experiences of head and neck cancer survivors
- Cannabis use among cancer survivors in 22 states: Results from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, 2020
Participation des patients
- Exploring Why Cancer Patients Engage Into Medical Education
- Patient perspectives on risk-reducing salpingectomy with delayed oophorectomy for ovarian cancer risk-reduction: A systematic review of the literature
- Efficacy of the PRO-CTCAE mobile application for improving patient participation in symptom management during cancer treatment: a randomized controlled trial
- Interventions for work participation of unemployed or work-disabled cancer survivors: a systematic review
- Patients and Families' Participation in Multidisciplinary Tumor Conferences Improves Patient and Family-Focused Cancer Care: Lessons Learned From a Debate on the Role of Radiation Therapy in Primary Mediastinal Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) in outcome selection in breast cancer and nephrology trials
- Shared-Decision-Making Experiences in Breast Cancer Care with and without Patient Participation in Multidisciplinary Tumor Conferences: A Mixed-Methods-Study
- Impact of the "Looking after my health after cancer" peer-led active patient education program on cancer survivors and their caregivers: A qualitative study
- Patient Engagement With Early Stage Advance Care Planning at a Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Exploring the Roles of Patient Advocates in Integrative Oncology
Résultats rapportés par les patients
- Cancer Patients' Satisfaction with In-Home Palliative Care and Its Impact on Disease Symptoms
- Systematic Review of Patient-Reported Outcome Measures in Locally Recurrent Rectal Cancer
- The value of patient-reported outcomes in single-arm cancer trials
- Assessing the quality of patient-reported outcome measurements for gynecological cancers: a systematic review
- Effects of exercise mode and intensity on patient-reported outcomes in cancer survivors: a four-arm intervention trial
- The Prevalence of Cannabis-related Arrhythmias in Patients with Cancer: Real-world Data Evidence of Patient-reported Outcomes
- Assessment of late treatment-related symptoms using patient-reported outcomes and various factors affecting return to work in survivors of breast cancer
- Patient and clinician-reported experiences of using electronic patient reported outcome measures (ePROMs) as part of routine cancer care
- Patient-reported outcomes in immunotherapy for head and neck cancer
- Single-arm studies involving patient-reported outcome data in oncology: a literature review on current practice
- Primary care physicians' knowledge and confidence in providing cancer survivorship care: a systematic review
- Assessing gaps in motherhood after cancer: development and psychometric testing of the Survivorship Oncofertility Barriers Scale
- A troubled heart: Mood disorder history longitudinally predicts faster cardiopulmonary aging in breast cancer survivorship
- The Future of Breast Cancer Research in the Survivorship Field
- Latency of breast cancer stigma during survivorship and its influencing factors: A qualitative study
- Managing persistent pain and numbness in cancer survivorship
- "I'm Not Fighting Anymore So What Do I Do Now?" Young Women's Challenges While Transitioning Out of Active Breast Cancer Treatment and into Survivorship
- Cancer Survivors' Experiences of Navigating the Australian Health Care System for Physical and Mental Health Care Needs
- Managing Chronic Pain in Cancer Survivorship: Communication Challenges and Opportunities as Described by Cancer Survivors
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of e-cigarette use among cancer survivors
Publications d'associations professionnelles
Canadian Association of Nurses in Oncology (CANO/ACIO)
- Évaluation de l’efficacité d’un programme de formation sur l’administration par bolus intraveineux de cellules souches hématopoïétiques cryoconservées
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a training program to support nurses to administer cryopreserved hematopoietic stem cells by intravenous push method
- Appel à la création de cliniques pour survivants du cancer dirigées par des infirmières praticiennes : un nouveau modèle doit être développé et généralisé en Ontario
- « Comment en parler? »: Création d’une simulation virtuelle sur les soins de santé sexuelle destinés aux survivantes du cancer du sein
- Prise en charge des symptômes du cancer : Évaluation du tutoriel en ligne du Groupe de recherche pancanadien sur le triage des symptômes et l’aide à distance en oncologie
- « Prévenir la thrombose » : traitements à envisager pour la thrombose associée au cancer
- L’accompagnement infirmier personnalisé aux besoins des jeunes hommes atteints d’un cancer
- Psychosocial and supportive care needs of individuals with advanced myeloma
- Besoins en soins psychosociaux et de soutien des personnes atteintes d’un myélome de stade avancé
- Nous soulignons aujourd’hui le 20e anniversaire de la Journée des soins infirmiers en oncologie. Le thème de cette année est « Les soins infirmiers en oncologie : une force intérieure ». @CANO_ACIO cano-acio.ca/page/OND #AIIC #OND2023
Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
- DCI nurse leader Alice Maupin, MSN, RN, is a co-author of the second edition of "Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Guidelines and Recommendations for Practice" published by @oncologynursing. #NursesWeek @DukeHealth @DukeRaleigh @DukeHospital n.ons.org/chemo2
- Cancer Center Cultivates Novel Herbal Oncology Program
- The Oncology Nurse’s Role in Oral Anticancer Therapies
- A new pain assessment documentation tool is helping nurses in an ambulatory clinic better manage telephone triage in #oncologyCare. Presented at @oncologynursing #ONSCongress. fal.cn/3yaWx #PainManagement
- Multifactorial Model of Dyspnea in Patients With Cancer
- Integrating Palliative Care in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: A Qualitative Study Exploring Patient, Caregiver, and Clinician Perspectives
- Barriers for Nurses Providing Cancer Pain Management: A Qualitative Systematic Review
- Implementing Physical Activity Recommendations in Clinical Practice: A Survey of Oncology Nurses' Perspectives
- Artificial Intelligence for Oncology Nursing Authors: Potential Utility and Concerns About Large Language Model Chatbots
- Facilitators of Multiple Myeloma Treatment: A Qualitative Study
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis and Treatment in Patients With Cancer: ASCO Guideline Update
- Review: A Roadmap to Use Nonstructured Data to Discover Multitarget Cancer Therapies
- Synthesis of Existent Oncology Curricula for Primary Care Providers: A Scoping Review With a Global Equity Lens
- Therapy for Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer With Driver Alterations: ASCO Living Guideline, Version 2023.1
- Therapy for Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Without Driver Alterations: ASCO Living Guideline, Version 2023.1
- Initial Management of Noncastrate Advanced, Recurrent, or Metastatic Prostate Cancer: ASCO Guideline Update
- Erratum: Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy for Advanced Gastroesophageal Cancer: ASCO Guideline
- Therapy for Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Without Driver Alterations: ASCO Living Guideline, Version 2022.3
- Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy for Advanced Gastroesophageal Cancer: ASCO Guideline Q and A
- Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy for Advanced Gastroesophageal Cancer: ASCO Guideline
National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- Sleep disorders among cancer survivors: A ‘massive issue’ with long-term implications. bit.ly/3A3u1Gv @harvardmed @NCCN @ClevelandClinic #sleepdisorder #insomnia #HemOnc #OncAlert #MedEd
- Read about the latest #NCCNGuidelines recommendations for neoadjuvant and adjuvant systemic therapy options for eligible patients with resectable #NSCLC in the @NCCN Guidelines Insights for Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer: jnccn.org/view/journals/jncc… #LCSM Earn free #CME #CNE #CPE
- The updated NCCN Guidelines for Patients: Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (adult) is available to download. Patient guidelines can help people with cancer talk with their doctors about the best treatment options for their disease. Access for free: nccn.org/patientresources/pa…
- Evolution in the Presence and Evidence Category of Radiation Therapy Treatment Recommendations in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology
- Evaluation of Scores to Reflect Toxicity Impact on Quality of Life of Patients With Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer: AURELIA Substudy
- Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance: Quality Matters
- Applying Quality Indicators to Examine Quality of Care During Active Surveillance in Low-Risk Prostate Cancer: A Population-Based Study
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Version 3.2023, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology
- NCCN Guidelines® Insights: Distress Management, Version 2.2023
- Clinical Trials: Does One Size Really Fit All?
European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Patients Diagnosed with Cancer During Pregnancy May Have Increased Risk of Mortality, But Not All Cancer Sites Present the Same Risk
- ESMO Launches Living Guidelines to Enhance the Usability of its Clinical Practice Guidelines in Routine Cancer Patient Care [ESMO Press Release]
- Estimate of the Global Economic Cost of the Most Prevalent Cancers in 204 Countries From 2020 To 2050
- ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress 2023
- ESMO Targeted Anticancer Therapies Congress 2023
Pour obtenir les documents
L’accès au texte intégral des documents est restreint au personnel et aux médecins du CHUM en fonction des abonnements de la bibliothèque. Certains documents sont en accès libre sur le web.
Si vous êtes branchés sur le réseau CHUM :
Cliquer sur les liens fournis pour chaque référence pour vérifier la disponibilité du texte intégral.
Pour les articles provenant de PubMed, cliquer préalablement sur le lien suivant pour afficher la disponibilité du document.
Si vous êtes dans un autre établissement et que vous n’arrivez pas à accéder au texte intégral d’un article à partir du lien donné, vérifier auprès de la bibliothèque de votre institution en donnant la référence complète du document.