Retrouvez l’intégralité du contenu des infolettres dans la bibliothèque Zotero de la veille ERAS
- Perioperative truncal peripheral nerve blocks for bariatric surgery: an opioid reduction strategy
- Effects of ondansetron, metoclopramide and granisetron on perioperative nausea and vomiting in patients undergone bariatric surgery: a randomized clinical trial
- Carbohydrate Loading and Aspiration Risk in Bariatric Patients: Safety in Preoperative Enhanced Recovery Protocols
- An analysis of enhanced recovery pathways for bariatric surgery-preoperative fasting, carbohydrate loading, and aspiration risk: a position statement from the International Society for the Perioperative Care of Patients with Obesity
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Protocol in Bariatric Surgery Leads to Decreased Complications and Shorter Length of Stay
- Prehabilitation before elective coronary artery bypass grafting surgery: a scoping review
- Pain management and opioid stewardship in adult cardiac surgery: Joint consensus report of the PeriOperative Quality Initiative and the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Cardiac Society
- Efficacy of erector spinae plane block for minimally invasive mitral valve surgery: Results of a double-blind, prospective randomized placebo-controlled trial
- The Association Between Enhanced Recovery After Cardiac Surgery-Guided Analgesics and Postoperative Delirium
- Prehabilitation in Cardiovascular Surgery: The Effect of Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (Randomized Clinical Trial)
- A framework for perioperative care for lower extremity vascular bypasses: A Consensus Statement by the Enhanced Recovery after Surgery (ERAS®) Society and Society for Vascular Surgery
- Lower extremity amputation protocol: a pilot enhanced recovery pathway for vascular amputees
- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Enhanced Recovery for Open Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Surgery.
- The AAA Get Fit Trial: A randomised controlled trial of exercise to improve fitness in patients with abdominal aortic aneurysm
- An Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Protocol Decreases the Use of Narcotics in Infrainguinal Bypass Patients.
Gynécologie et gynéco-oncologie
- Strategies for implementation of a urogynecology enhanced recovery after surgery protocol.
- Prehabilitation in an ERAS program for endometrial cancer patients: impact on post-operative recovery
- Real-World Evidence: How Long Do Our Patients Fast?-Results from a Prospective JAGO-NOGGO-Multicenter Analysis on Perioperative Fasting in 924 Patients with Malignant and Benign Gynecological Diseases
- Comparison of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) metrics by race among gynecologic oncology patients: Ensuring equitable outcomes
- A double blinded, randomized trial comparing surgeon-administered transversus abdominis plane (TAP) block with placebo after midline laparotomy in gynecologic oncology surgery
- Unilateral biportal endoscopic lumbar interbody fusion enhanced the recovery of patients with the lumbar degenerative disease compared with the conventional posterior procedures: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Post-operative neurosurgery outcomes by race/ethnicity among enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) participants
- Patient outcomes following implementation of an enhanced recovery after surgery pathway for patients with metastatic spine tumors
- Postoperative cognitive dysfunction: time for enhanced recovery after surgery programmes
- Brain Prehabilitation for Oncologic Surgery
- How does the ERAS protocol work in patients who underwent cesarean section? (HERMES study).
- Impact of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery pathway for cesarean delivery on postoperative pain
- Measuring enhanced recovery in obstetrics: a narrative review
- Implementation of an obstetric enhanced recovery after surgery protocol: impact on perioperative pain management practices.
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Protocols: A Step Towards Better Breastfeeding.
- Enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) relieves psychological stress in patients with osteoporotic vertebral compression fracture undergoing percutaneous kyphoplasty: an observational retrospective cohort study
- Enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) protocol in geriatric patients underwent unicompartmental knee arthroplasty: A retrospective cohort study
- A new dressing system for wound in enhanced-recovery total hip arthroplasty: a randomized and controlled trial
- The Optimal Period of Staged Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty Procedures under Enhanced Recovery: A Retrospective Study
- Patient Information Pathway in Orthopedic Surgery: Roles of ERAS and Pharmacists
- Key Strategies for Optimizing Pediatric Perioperative Nutrition—Insight from a Multidisciplinary Expert Panel.
- The Collateral Effect of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Protocols on Spine Patients With Neuromuscular Scoliosis
- Regional anesthesia as part of enhanced recovery strategies in pediatric cardiac surgery
- Minimalistic approach to enhanced recovery after pediatric scoliosis surgery
- Patient-reported outcomes in pain management after ambulatory pediatric general and urologic surgery
- Evaluation of an enhanced recovery after lung surgery (ERALS) program in lung cancer lobectomy: An eight-year experience
- Enhanced recovery after surgery and chest tube management
- Early Hospital Discharge on Day Two Post Robotic Lobectomy with Telehealth Home Monitoring: A Pilot Study
- Effect of Multimodal Health Education Combined with the Feedback Method in Perioperative Patients with Lung Cancer: A Randomised Controlled Study
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Program and Opioid Consumption in Pulmonary Resection Surgery: A Retrospective Observational Study
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Protocol Allows Safe Same-Day Discharge in Expander Based and Oncoplastic Breast Reconstruction
- Financial Implications of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Protocols in Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction
- Decreasing Opioids in Outpatient Breast Surgery with an Enhanced Recovery after Surgery Program and Preoperative Education
- The Impact of Same-Day Discharge and Enhanced Recovery on Patient Quality of Life After Mastectomy with Implant Reconstruction
- Accelerated Perioperative Rehabilitation for Breast Cancer Patients Undergoing Radical Mastectomy: A Systematic Review
- ERAS programme in a Portuguese tertiary hospital: an audit of the first six months of implementation in elective colorectal surgery
- Impact of Goal-Directed Fluid Therapy on Postoperative Outcomes in Colorectal Surgery: An Evidence-Based Review
- Improving the colorectal cancer care pathway via e-health: a qualitative study among Dutch healthcare providers and managers
- Effect of short-term prehabilitation of older patients with colorectal cancer: A propensity score-matched analysis
- Truth of Colorectal Enhanced Recovery Programs: Process Measure Compliance in 151 Hospitals
- Decreased Length of Stay and Opioid Usage After Liver Cancer Surgery With Enhanced Recovery Pathway Implementation
- Validation of the Enhanced Recovery after Surgery (ERAS) society recommendations for liver surgery: a prospective, observational study
- Impact of Dietary Counseling on Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Cancer Awaiting Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery
- Effects of Nursing Care Using a Fast-Track Surgery Approach in 49 Patients with Early-Stage Hepatocellular Carcinoma Undergoing First-Line Treatment with Radiofrequency Ablation: A Retrospective Study
- The enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) protocol in elderly patients with acute cholecystitis: A retrospective study
- Application of enhanced recovery after surgery in perioperative patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery for gastric cancer: A meta-analysis
- Analysis of the impact of ERAS-based respiratory function training on older patients' ability to prevent pulmonary complications after abdominal surgery
- Postoperative nutrition in the setting of enhanced recovery programmes
- A randomized controlled trial of an enhanced recovery after surgery protocol in patients undergoing laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.
- Comparison of short-term efficacy and safety between total robotic and total 3D laparoscopic distal radical gastrectomy for gastric cancer in Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) protocol: a propensity score matching study
- ERAS guidelines-driven upper gastrointestinal contrast study after esophagectomy can detect delayed gastric conduit emptying and improve outcomes.
- ERAS guidelines for esophagectomy: adherence patterns among Canadian thoracic surgeons
- Personalized Prehabilitation Improves Tolerance to Chemotherapy in Patients with Oesophageal Cancer
- Feasibility of Implementation and the Impact of a Digital Prehabilitation Service in Patients Undergoing Treatment for Oesophago-Gastric Cancer
- Optimal discharge planning for esophagectomy patients with enhanced recovery after surgery: Recommendations
- Four-Day Robotic Whipple: Early Discharge after Robotic Pancreatoduodenectomy
- Efficacy and feasibility of scheduled intravenous acetaminophen administration after pancreatoduodenectomy: a propensity score-matched study
- Costs and clinical benefits of enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) in pancreaticoduodenectomy: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis
- Intraoperative conditions of patients undergoing pancreatoduodenectomy
- Establishment and external validation of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in excluding postoperative pancreatic fistula after pancreatoduodenectomy
Tête et cou
- Days alive and out of hospital following primary surgery for oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma
- Oral prehabilitation for patients with head and neck cancer: getting it right - the Restorative Dentistry-UK consensus on a multidisciplinary approach to oral and dental assessment and planning prior to cancer treatment
- Enhanced recovery after microvascular reconstruction in head and neck cancer - A prospective study
- POINT: Pilot randomized, controlled, preoperative intervention for nutrition trial in head and neck cancer
- The Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) protocol in head and neck cancer: a matched-pair analysis
- Goal-Directed Haemodynamic Therapy Improves Patient Outcomes in Kidney Transplantation
- The effect of preoperative carbohydrate intake on length of stay and postoperative recovery following laparoscopic living donor nephrectomy
- Enhanced recovery for liver transplantation: recommendations from the 2022 International Liver Transplantation Society consensus conference
- Role of Early Extubation in Decreasing Morbidity and Mortality in Liver Transplantation
- The Enhanced Recovery after Surgery (ERAS) Pathway Is a Safe Journey for Kidney Transplant Recipients during the "Extended Criteria Donor" Era
- Same day discharge robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy - feasibility, safety & patient experience
- Patient Blood Management in Transurethral Resection Surgery: Overview and Strategy Analysis from a French Tertiary Hospital
- Application of enhanced recovery after surgery in partial nephrectomy for renal tumors: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Clinical impact of the suspension of the ERAS protocol on patients undergoing radical cystectomy during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Same day discharge for robot-assisted radical prostatectomy: a prospective cohort study documenting an Australian approach
- Impact of Variations in the Nursing Care Supply-Demand Ratio on Postoperative Outcomes and Costs.
- Development of a feasible and acceptable digital prehabilitation pathway to improve elective surgical outcomes
- Construction and application of enhanced recovery after surgery-optimized management system with nurse-led multidisciplinary cooperation
- 20 + Years of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery: What's Next
- Issues in patients' experiences of enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) : a systematic review of qualitative evidence
Pour obtenir les documents
L’accès au texte intégral des documents est restreint au personnel et aux médecins du CHUM en fonction des abonnements de la bibliothèque. Certains documents sont en accès libre sur le web.
Si vous êtes branchés sur le réseau CHUM :
Cliquer sur les liens fournis pour chaque référence pour vérifier la disponibilité du texte intégral.
Pour les articles provenant de PubMed, cliquer préalablement sur le lien suivant pour afficher la disponibilité du document.
Si vous êtes dans un autre établissement et que vous n’arrivez pas à accéder au texte intégral d’un article à partir du lien donné, vérifier auprès de la bibliothèque de votre institution en donnant la référence complète du document.