Soins des brûlures
Soins des plaies
- Biodegradable temporising matrix: use of negative pressure wound therapy shows a significantly higher success rate
- A Histological and Clinical Study of MatriDerm® Use in Burn Reconstruction
- Clinical efficacy of wet dressing combined with chitosan wound dressing in the treatment of deep second‐degree burn wounds: A prospective, randomised, single‐blind, positive control clinical trial.
- Does early excision or skin grafting of severe burns improve prognosis? A retrospective cohort study
- Outcomes of Meek micrografting versus mesh grafting on deep dermal and full thickness (burn) wounds: Study protocol for an intra-patient randomized controlled trial
- Platelet rich plasma and plasma rich in growth factors for split-thickness skin graft donor site treatment in the burn patient setting: A randomized clinical trial- JBUR-D-21-00374
- Effect of silver-containing hydrofiber dressing on burn wound healing: A meta-analysis and systematic review
- Effect of stem cell treatment on burn wounds: A systemic review and a meta‐analysis.
- Hydrogels for the management of second-degree burns: currently available options and future promise
- The Role of Cell-Based Therapies in Acute Burn Wound Skin Repair: A Review
- The Potential of Medicinal Plants and Natural Products in the Treatment of Burns and Sunburn-A Review
- Impact of licorice root on the burn healing process: a double-blinded randomized controlled clinical trial
- Nutrition after severe burn injury
- Role of mindfulness in improving psychological well-being of burn survivors
- Web-based E-survey in identifying current physiotherapy practices in paediatric burns
- Designing and characterization of curcumin-loaded nanotechnological dressings: a promising platform for skin burn treatment
- The effectiveness of therapeutic art making in burn care
- Cardiac Remodeling in Well-Healed Burn Survivors after Six Months of Unsupervised Progressive Exercise Training
- A six-week physical therapy exercise program delivered via home-based telerehabilitation is comparable to in-person programs for patients with burn injuries: A randomized, controlled, non-inferiority clinical pilot trial.
- Facilitators & barriers and practices of early mobilization in critically ill burn patients: A survey.
Gestion de la douleur
- Effects of non-pharmacological interventions on pain intensity of children with burns: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- A Multimodal Pain Management Strategy for Burn Patients.
- The effect of mirror therapy on joint movement, pain and functionality in acute upper limb burns
- Wound Pain as a Determinant of Function in Patients Hospitalised for Burns
- Understanding Neural Factors in Burn-Related Pruritus and Neuropathic Pain
- Influence of burn specific pain anxiety on pain experienced during wound care in adult outpatients with burns
- Ultrasound Guidance Pulsed Radiofrequency Ablation of the Medial Antebrachial Cutaneous Nerve for Palliation of Chronic Pain after Burn Injury: A Case Report
- State and Future Science of Opioids and Potential of Biased-ligand Technology in The Management Of Acute Pain After Burn Injury
- Effects of aromatherapy with Rosa damascene and lavender on pain and anxiety of burn patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Effects of massage therapy on pain and anxiety intensity in patients with burns: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Facteurs de risque
Unités de soins pour les brûlures
Unités de soins
- Reducing Blood Loss in a Burn Care Unit: A Review of Its Key Determinants.
- The Battle of the Titans—Comparing Resuscitation Between Five Major Burn Centers Using the Burn Navigator.
- Changes in Burn Wound Microbiology Profile Over 14 Years of an Adult Tertiary Burn Center.
- Management of purpura fulminans skin loss at a regional burns centre: Sixteen-year experience
- Treatment of Chronic Hypertrophic Burn Scars With a Fractional CO2 Laser Is Well Tolerated in an Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Changes in coagulation and temperature management in burn patients - A survey of burn centers in Switzerland, Austria and Germany
- Burn Injury Cutaneous Functional Units: Allocating Occupational Therapy Resources and Influencing Practice
- Workflow Improvement of Electronic Health Record Usage in a Tertiary Pediatric Burns Clinic
- Burn injury characteristics, referral pattern, treatment (costs), and outcome in burn patients admitted to a hospital with or without a specialized Burn Centre (BURN-Pro)
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the epidemiology of severe burns : A single center study from a specialized burn center in Vienna
Trajectoires de soins
Plan de désastre et de réception massive
Amélioration de la qualité des soins
Amélioration de la qualité
- A Preventative Tool for Predicting Blood Stream Infections in Children with Burns
- Temperature Derangement on Admission is Associated with Mortality in Burn Patients-a Nationwide Analysis and Opportunity for Improvement
- Synergistic Use of Novel Technological Advances in Burn Care Significantly Reduces Hospital Length of Stay Below Predicted: A Case Series.
- Developing a third-degree burn model of rats using the Delphi method
Indicateurs de qualité et de performance
- Use of Virtual Reality in Burn Rehabilitation: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Implementation of telemedicine for burns management: Challenges and opportunities.
- Utility of Telehealth Platforms Applied to Burns Management: A Systematic Review
- Introducing the "SIMline"-A Simulation Course in the Management of Severe Burns as a Tool in Undergraduate Medical Education
- Designing effective virtual reality environments for pain management in burn-injured patients
- Burn wound infections microbiome and novel approaches using therapeutic microorganisms in burn wound infection control
- Virtual Reality as pain relief in burn care: a pilot RCT on the effectiveness on pain during multiple dressing changes
- Development and evaluation of deep learning algorithms for assessment of acute burns and the need for surgery
- Copper nano-architecture topical cream for the accelerated recovery of burnt skin
- Virtual reality mobility for burn patients (VR-MOBILE): A within-subject-controlled trial protocol
Expériences des patients et des institutions
Publications d'associations professionnelles
Canadian Burn Association
American Burn Association
- Scar Management and Dyschromia: A Summary Report from the 2021 American Burn Association State of the Science Meeting
- Connect and network with our diverse burn community at #ABA2023! Reach your professional goals by attending track programming designed just for you and explore the latest innovations in the field of burns. Register today: ow.ly/tvqB50LA3bS
- Proceedings of the 2021 American Burn Association State and Future of Burn Science Meeting.
- Development of a Unified National Database of Burn Centers With Colocated Emergency Departments, 2020.
- Proceedings of the 2021 American Burn Association State and Future of Burn Science Meeting
- New Clinical Practice Guideline Released
British Burn Association
- British Burn Association Annual Conference entitled “Reconstruction, Regeneration and Rehabilitation” to be held on Wednesday 21st to Friday 23rd June 2023 in Dublin. Abstract Date Extension and Early Bird Amendments! Visit bbaconference.org
- We are supporting @ScarFreeWorld on their mission to achieve scar free healing within a generation. The Scar Free Foundation is committed to funding research into treatments to improve the lives of people living with scarring 🔬 #ScarFreeWorld https://t.co/nFEsidRaa6 Quoted tweet from @scarfreeworld: We dedicate our #MondayMotivation this week to our Ambassadors and all of those who share their lived experience of scarring. Scarring affects the way our bodies move - it can make skin contracted and tight. This has an impact on a person’s ability to perform day-to-day tasks ⬇️ https://t.co/ZlSTBIt3nD
- 📣Please see the link for details on the Bristol online multidisciplinary course to be held from 8th February to 28th June 2023. The closing date for applications is 31st January 2023. britishburnassociation.org/event/uwe-nort…
Australian & New-Zealand Burn Association
International Society for Burn Injuries
Pour obtenir les documents
L’accès au texte intégral des documents est restreint au personnel et aux médecins du CHUM en fonction des abonnements de la bibliothèque. Certains documents sont en accès libre sur le web.
Si vous êtes branchés sur le réseau CHUM :
Cliquer sur les liens fournis pour chaque référence pour vérifier la disponibilité du texte intégral.
Pour les articles provenant de PubMed, cliquer préalablement sur le lien suivant pour afficher la disponibilité du document.
Si vous êtes dans un autre établissement et que vous n’arrivez pas à accéder au texte intégral d’un article à partir du lien donné, vérifier auprès de la bibliothèque de votre institution en donnant la référence complète du document.