(((((((((((((((((((cardiovascular disease*[tiab]) or cardiovas... (((((((((((((((((((cardiovascular disease*[tiab]) or cardiovas...: Latest results from PubMed
- Ang-(1-7) protects skeletal muscle function in aged mice
- The Mediterranean diet and dietary approach to stop hypertension (DASH)-style diet are differently associated with lipid profile in a large sample of Iranian adults: a cross-sectional study of Shahedieh cohort
- A review of cardiac autonomics: from pathophysiology to therapy
- The hyperdeliverability of the latest evolution of drug-eluting stents should not cause any steps to be omitted during percutaneous coronary intervention
- What Can We Tell About the Effect of Electroconvulsive Therapy on the Human Hippocampus?
S1 OR S2 OR S3 OR S4 OR S5 OR S6 OR S7 OR S8 OR S9 OR S10 on 2018-08-03 11:11 AM EBSCO Syndicated Feed for "S1 OR S2 OR S3 OR S4 OR S5 OR S6 OR S7 OR S8 OR S9 OR S10 on 2018-08-03 11:11 AM" Alert
- More Results...
- Free-breathing non-contrast flow-independent cardiovascular magnetic resonance angiography using cardiac gated, magnetization-prepared 3D Dixon method: assessment of thoracic vasculature in congenital heart disease.
- Fick versus flow: a real-time invasive cardiovascular magnetic resonance (iCMR) reproducibility study.
- Cardiac biomarkers in chronic kidney disease are independently associated with myocardial edema and diffuse fibrosis by cardiovascular magnetic resonance.
- Association of Troponin-I Level on Admission with 6-month Clinical Consequences in Acute Coronary Syndrome Patients: A Preventive Approach in Patient Care.
- Peak Lag Between Plasma Vasopressin and Urine Aquaporin-2 Following Cardiac Surgery
- Treatment and Prophylaxis of Post-pericardiotomy Syndrome in Cardiac Surgery Patients: a Systematic Review
- Perioperative albuminuria and clinical model to predict acute kidney injury in paediatric cardiac surgery
- Intercostal Cryo Nerve Block in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery: The Prospective Randomized FROST Trial
- Comparison of Scores for Child-Pugh Criteria and Standard and Modified Models for End-Stage Liver Disease to Assess Cardiac Hepatopathy in Heart Transplant Recipients
S1 OR S2 OR S3 OR S4 OR S5 on 2018-07-30 04:26 PM EBSCO Syndicated Feed for "S1 OR S2 OR S3 OR S4 OR S5 on 2018-07-30 04:26 PM" Alert
- More Results...
- Outcomes of cardiac surgery in Jehovah's Witness patients: A review.
- Tranexamic acid and the burden of early neurologic complications in valvular open-heart surgery: A propensity matched analysis in 3227 patients.
- Letter to the Editor: Development of a preoperative risk prediction model for delirium after cardiac surgery.
- Hydroxyethyl starch and acute kidney injury in high-risk patients undergoing cardiac surgery: A prospective multicenter study.
Société canadienne de cardiologie
- Would you please help us with this survey and cascading it to your peers and colleagues? bit.ly/COVIDCPRStudy @EPeeps_Bot pic.twitter.com/Fpy6EGzogF
- Canadian Perspectives Heart Failure Trials are tonight at 8PM Eastern!
- Great part 1 of series! ✅ @SCC_CCS @CanHFSociety twitter.com/SCC_CCS/status… pic.twitter.com/NzBiAjnJW8
- Great feedback! Thank you for joining!
- I love it!!! A serious, professional & vital society can still provide some playful yet informative tweets
Société française de cardiologie
Santé circulatoire et respiratoire
Cardiovascular Research Foundation
- #BlackLivesMatter pic.twitter.com/aaKVrpIULm
- New review in #structuralheart Left Ventricular Volume Reduction and Reshaping as a Treatment Option for Heart Failure from Michael Brener, Nir Uriel and Daniel Burkhoff Go to bit.ly/3eLP5EN #heartfailure #LVV #Cardiology pic.twitter.com/PheaF60u5e
- New in #structuralheart Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (#TAVR) in Patients with Paradoxical Low-Flow Low-Gradient #Aortic #Stenosis at bit.ly/2W7hQp5 #Cardiology pic.twitter.com/Dirq8s41y9
- Black Lives, COVID-19, Katrina, and Social Justice—Time for Healers to Step Up "The devaluation of black life during times of catastrophe has yet to be resolved. This must change," says Keith Ferdinand of @Tulane #OffScript tctmd.com/news/script-bl… pic
- A great pair from #structuralheart Nurse Led Sedation: The Clinical and #Echocardiographic Outcomes of the 5-Year #Emory Experience (bit.ly/3ervERF) by Keegan et al & #Anaesthesia for #TAVR patients: Should it be up to the nurse? by Lauck et al (bit.ly/
CANadian CARdiovascular Critical CarE Society (CANCARE)
CANCARE Society (CANadian CARdiac critical CarE) Society
- Prevention and management of spinal cord ischemia following aortic surgery: A survey of contemporary practice.
- ERAS Cardiac: Center of Excellence Training Conference
- Intravenous ivabradine versus placebo in patients with low cardiac output syndrome treated by dobutamine after elective coronary artery bypass surgery: a phase 2 exploratory randomized controlled trial.
- The third annual CANCARE ECMO Symposium in Toronto
- Postoperative atrial fibrillation is associated with increased morbidity and resource utilization after left ventricular assist device placement
Cardiac Arrhythmia Network of Canada
American College of Cardiology
- Retrospective study analyzing characteristics + outcomes of #COVID19 patients presenting with #STEMI show culprit lesion found in ~60% of patients, with the remaining ~40% having no obstructive #cvCAD. More: bit.ly/2ySWH9c @ranleemd @keaglemd @DrTGupta
- Nominations are open for the Douglas P. Zipes Distinguished Young Scientist Award! This award recognizes early career breakthroughs & advances to science in cardiovascular care. Learn more about the nomination process & prize here: bit.ly/3ePxdcf #ACCFI
- What is the relationship of biopsy-proven myocardial fibrosis with LV remodeling & recovery, & with patient mortality, following #TAVR for severe #vhdAS? Find out in this journal scan: bit.ly/3eMigaM
- Nurse-led sedation during minimalist #TAVR appears to be feasible, safe and effective. It may allow centers to increase TAVR efficiency and decrease resource utilization. Learn more about this @emoryhealthcare effort in #CardiologyMag: bit.ly/2yWuRZQ pi
- Post Title
European Society of Cardiology
British Cardiology Society
- NHSE&I Guidance on screening of patients and staff for cardiology services. Read more here >> bit.ly/2XFewT7 #CardioTwitter #PatientTesting #StaffTesting #RT
- Post Title
- Webinar 19: Wednesday 03/06 5:30pm (UK)
- @BritishCardioSo @BcsPresident @DrSarahClarke Great “on line” Annual General Meeting of the “oldest professional cardiac society in the World” Thank you to all the Officers & Staff
- Improving wellbeing of cardiology trainees should be on all of our agendas including mine. I am hoping to set up action learning sets to challenge bullying and sexism in cardiology. Watch this space. @BritishCardioSo @BJCAstarter @TheBJCA twitter.com/ac
Canadian Vascular Network
- It is with great sadness that we recognize the recent and unexpected passing of Dr. Jack Tu, Senior Scientist @ICESOntario. Jack was a prominent CVN investigator, a great mentor to many trainees, and a wonderful colleague and friend to the CVN.
- New Investigator Awards in Circulatory and Respiratory Health now live on ResearchNet http://bit.ly/2uodugG @AstraZenecaCA @HTNCanada
- CVN launches second Call for Proposals 2016! For more information please visit: http://vascularnetwork.ca/cvn-launches-second-call-for-proposals-2016/ …
- Thank you for your professionalism and wonderful insights. Looking forward to working with you further. https://twitter.com/iamnickevans/status/586626860227895297 …
- Today’s Reading List: Dementia risk drops by a third with tweaks: study http://ow.ly/FZmqt pic.twitter.com/yhgoH7o675
Improved Cardiovascular Health
Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention[wp-rss-aggregator sources= »53506″]
Canadian Journal of Cardiology
Canadian Journal of Cardiology Canadian Journal of Cardiology RSS feed.
- Active Conferences – New Tool to Enhance Health Care Providers’ Cardiovascular Health
- Inactive Lifestyles among Young Children with Innocent Murmurs or Congenital Heart Disease Regardless of Disease Severity or Treatment
- Cardio-Obstetrics – Past, Present and Future
- LINKS BETWEEN MATERNAL CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE AND THE HEALTH OF OFFSPRING
- A Detailed Review of Critical Care Considerations for the Pregnant Cardiac Patient
International Journal of Cardiology
International Journal of Cardiology International Journal of Cardiology RSS feed.
- Editorial Board
- Coronary stent infection: Are patients amenable to surgical treatment? A systematic review and narrative synthesis
- Severe COVID-19 vaccine associated myocarditis: Zebra or unicorn?
- Left ventricular rotational mechanics in cardiac amyloidosis – What is its clinical importance?
- Gravitational ischemia in the brain — may be exacerbated by high altitude and reduced partial pressure of oxygen, inducing lung changes mimicking neurogenic pulmonary edema
PLOS ONE – Cardiology
PLOS ONE: [sortOrder=DATE_NEWEST_FIRST, filterJournals=PLoSONE, q=subject:"cardiology"] accelerating the publication of peer-reviewed science
- Cholesterol efflux capacity and its association with prevalent metabolic syndrome in a multi-ethnic population (Dallas Heart Study)
- Chronic colitis upregulates microRNAs suppressing brain-derived neurotrophic factor in the adult heart
- Evaluation of thrombophilia testing in the inpatient setting: A single institution retrospective review
- Racial disparities in the SOFA score among patients hospitalized with COVID-19
- Study protocol of the PEruvian Registry of ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction II (PERSTEMI-II) study
European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Corrigendum to ‘Impact of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic on the care of patients with acute and chronic aortic conditions’[Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2021;59:1096–1102]
- Role of cardiac magnetic resonance strain analysis in patients with hypoplastic left heart syndrome in evaluating right ventricular (dys)function: a systematic review
- Corrigendum to ‘Heart-team hybrid approach to persistent atrial fibrillation with dilated atria: the added value of continuous rhythm monitoring’[Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2021;60:222–30]
- International consensus statement on nomenclature and classification of the congenital bicuspid aortic valve and its aortopathy, for clinical, surgical, interventional and research purposes
- Summary: international consensus statement on nomenclature and classification of the congenital bicuspid aortic valve and its aortopathy, for clinical, surgical, interventional and research purposes
- Outcomes after catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia without implantable cardioverter-defibrillator in selected patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy
- In Memoriam Prof. Dr sc. med. Joachim Witte (1936–2021)
- Corrigendum to: Arrhythmogenic potential of myocardial disarray in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: genetic basis, functional consequences and relation to sudden cardiac death [Europace 2021; doi:10.1093/europace/euaa348]
- Cardiac magnetic resonance to predict recurrences after ventricular tachycardia ablation: septal involvement, transmural channels, and left ventricular mass
- ‘Close’ cardiac monitoring: life-threatening complication of a loop recorder implant
Journal of Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
The Annals of Thoracic Surgery
The Annals of Thoracic Surgery The Annals of Thoracic Surgery RSS feed.
Vol 144, No 12 | Circulation Feed created by FiveFilters.org
- Digital Redlining and Cardiovascular Innovation
- Prevalence of Subclinical Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis in the General Population
- Post Title
- Population Screening With Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography and the Prevention of Coronary Events
- One-Year Committed Exercise Training Reverses Abnormal Left Ventricular Myocardial Stiffness in Patients With Stage B Heart Failure W...
Vol 129, No 7 | Circulation Research Feed created by FiveFilters.org
Vol 52, No 9 | Stroke Feed created by FiveFilters.org
- September 2021 Stroke Highlights
- Effect of Operator’s Experience on Proficiency in Mechanical Thrombectomy: A Multicenter Study
- When More Is Better…
- Reasons for Not Performing Mechanical Thrombectomy: A Population-Based Study of Stroke Codes
- Treat or Retreat: Reasons for Deferral of Endovascular Therapy for Large Vessel Occlusion Stroke
American Journal of Cardiology
American Journal of Cardiology American Journal of Cardiology RSS feed.
- Editorial Board
- Alcohol Consumption and Systemic Hypertension (from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey)
- Comparison of Echocardiographic Variables in Patients With Severe Aortic Stenosis and Preserved Ejection Fraction Grouped by Flow and Gradient
- Impact of Frailty and Mitral Valve Surgery on Outcomes of Severe Mitral Stenosis Due to Mitral Annular Calcification
British Journal of Cardiology
- Cardiovascular disease: the state of the nation, and the NHS Long Term Plan
- Conversations on cholesterol: evaluating the role of LDL-cholesterol reduction in ASCVD
- New opportunity for cholesterol lowering: inclisiran
- Inclisiran: testing a population health management methodology to implement a novel lipid treatment
- Real-life outcomes and readmissions after a TAVI procedure in a Glasgow population
Nature – Cardiology
European Heart Journal
- Cardiovascular Genetics in the European Heart Journal
- The growing role of genetics in the understanding of cardiovascular diseases: towards personalized medicine
- Broaden your horizons with the latest addition to the journal family, EHJ Open
- Leveraging clinical epigenetics in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a call for individualized therapies
- Corrigendum to: Genome-wide association analysis in dilated cardiomyopathy reveals two new players in systolic heart failure on chromosomes 3p25.1 and 22q11.23
JACC – Cardiovascular Interventions
"jacc - cardiovascular interventions"[jour] "jacc - cardiovascular interventions"[jour]: Latest results from PubMed
- Bilateral-Stiff-Wires Technique Simplifies Extremely Tortuous Access in Transfemoral Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Technical Considerations for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With the Navitor Transcatheter Heart Valve
- Patient-Specific Implantation Technique to Obtain Neo-Commissural Alignment With Self-Expanding Transcatheter Aortic Valves
- A Survivor of Acute and Delayed Coronary Obstruction After Valve-in-Valve Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Special Aortic Chordae Tendineae Strand Causing Severe Aortic Regurgitation Treated by Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
Heart Rhythm Heart Rhythm RSS feed.
- Technical Accuracy with Practical Recommendations for CIED Security
- Role of Chronic, Long Term Intravenous Lidocaine in the Clinical Management of Patients with Malignant Type 3 Long QT Syndrome
- Ventricular Arrhythmias in Athletes: Role of a Comprehensive Diagnostic Workup
- Impact of electrode size and spacing on electrograms: Optimal electrode configuration for near-field electrogram characterization
- Inhibitory G protein-mediated modulation of slow delayed rectifier potassium channels contributes to increased susceptibility to arrhythmogenesis in aging heart
Journal of the American College of Cardiology
"journal of the american college of cardiology"[jour] "journal of the american college of cardiology"[jour]: Latest results from PubMed
- Side Effect Patterns in a Crossover Trial of Statin, Placebo, and No Treatment
- Sleep Patterns and Arrhythmias: Should This Keep Us Awake at Night?
- External Validation of the SYNTAX Score II 2020
- That Myalgia of Yours Is Not From Statin Intolerance
- Hospitalizations and Outcomes of T1MI Observed Before and After the Introduction of MI Subtype Codes
Journal of the American Heart Association
Vol 10, No 18 | JAHA Feed created by FiveFilters.org
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes After Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A Cu...
- Native Bicuspid Pulmonary Valve in D‐Loop Transposition of the Great Arteries: Outcomes of the Neo‐Aortic Valve Function and Root Dil...
- Associations Between Clinical Outcomes and a Recently Proposed Adult Congenital Heart Disease Anatomic and Physiological Classificati...
- Diabetic Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 2 Mutant (ALDH2*2) Mice Are More Susceptible to Cardiac Ischemic‐Reperfusion Injury Due to 4‐Hydroxy‐...
- Efficacy and Safety of Ticagrelor Monotherapy by Clinical Presentation: Pre‐Specified Analysis of the GLOBAL LEADERS Trial
"heart"[jour] "heart"[jour]: Latest results from PubMed
- Do we need early risk stratification after ST-elevation myocardial infarction?
- Prognostic value of admission high-sensitivity troponin in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction
- The British Cardiovascular Society Young Investigator Award 2021
- Coronary artery calcium paradox and physical activity
- Physical activity and the progression of coronary artery calcification
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Wiley: Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions: Table of Contents Table of Contents for Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. List of articles from both the latest and EarlyView issues.
- The utility of geriatric nutritional risk index to predict outcomes in chronic limb‐threatening ischemia
- The hemodynamic spectrum of pulmonary vein stenosis from fibrosing mediastinitis
- Initial in‐human experience with the conveyor cardiovascular system for the delivery of large profile transcatheter valve devices
- Left femoral vein access for transcatheter mitral valve interventions in unfavorable interatrial septal anatomy
- Redo‐transcatheter aortic valve replacement with the supra‐annular, self‐expandable Evolut platform: Insights from the Transcatheter valve Therapy Registry
Chercheurs du CHUM
Liste des chercheurs
Pour obtenir les documents
L’accès au texte intégral des documents est restreint au personnel et aux médecins du CHUM en fonction des abonnements de la bibliothèque. Certains documents sont en accès libre sur le web.
Si vous êtes branchés sur le réseau CHUM :
Cliquer sur les liens fournis pour chaque référence pour vérifier la disponibilité du texte intégral.
Pour les articles provenant de PubMed, cliquer préalablement sur le lien suivant pour afficher la disponibilité du document.
Si vous êtes dans un autre établissement et que vous n’arrivez pas à accéder au texte intégral d’un article à partir du lien donné, vérifier auprès de la bibliothèque de votre institution en donnant la référence complète du document.